GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CATACLYSM!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
brootpwnz
Zorya
Dairycow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dairycow
Dairycow

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:27 pm

What are you looking foward to in cataclysm??? I personally can't wait for Tauren pallys and flying mounts in Azeroth xD bounce
Back to top Go down
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re:cataclysm   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 pm

hehe making an goblin rogue and goblin mage Smile
flying to the top of orgrimmar Very Happy and sit there
hmmm idk what else lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
brootpwnz
Admin
brootpwnz

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Goblin rogue sounds kool so will booty bay be ours to??
Back to top Go down
Dairycow
Dairycow

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 am

Well right now booty bay is neutral... but it is possible that it will become a horde sided area
Back to top Go down
Llorya

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm

I dunno, I'm pretty mad about the Worgen going to Alliance..... However, Flying Mounts sounds wonderful. But I'm not keen on "ditching" the stats such as AP, SP, Def, Etc.
Back to top Go down
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: yah   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 am

i think it will be .. i am un sure tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaoliang

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Llorya wrote:
I dunno, I'm pretty mad about the Worgen going to Alliance..... However, Flying Mounts sounds wonderful. But I'm not keen on "ditching" the stats such as AP, SP, Def, Etc.

but they are not ditching them, just merging it with the other stats. Like they did before with with hit change, different for spell and melee but they merged those.

So now you can have a weapon that has say 50 agi and 100 AP, they will just make it 100 agi and no AP.
SP I don't know how they will solve it, add it in with int I guess, but if they do that they should make it like 1int= 3sp, right now I have little over 1000int but 2.3k SP unbuffed.

Well knowing blizzard they will make it work out fine and we dont have to worry about anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Setcky
Setcky

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 am

In my opinion cataclysm will mess up the wow itself alittle bit Smile just think of it Horde will now have Gnomes to !!! refered to goblins ^^ And What The F**k with these worgens???? i dont remember it in origanl story of wow ^^ and those things like Taunre pallys?? wtf??? tauren doesnt use HOLY!!! They are nature users wtf??? ;D but if we would forget all this i think it will be grate Smile re-made azeroth nice!!,Flying mounts in azeroth nice!! lvl to 85 nice!!(shame not to 90) ,The new land Melstrom nice!!!!!!!! The dragon nice!!!!!!!!!(i Think it will be huge) and to sum it all up Archeology !!! i am really looking forward in to it Smile i wonder what it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!!!!!!!   CATACLYSM!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CATACLYSM!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GanKsTeRz :: Chatbox-
Jump to: