GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dairycow's Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dairycow
Dairycow

Dairycow's Events Empty
PostSubject: Dairycow's Events   Dairycow's Events EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am

Ok, I did this back in wonderland and everyone seemed to like it. Here I will list guild events that I will host with a description.

Kite a Kite: This event will show off your kiting skills. (to kite is to drag a mob,boss,object etc. in game across a small area without it touching you) The is a prep round and 3 real rounds. The prep round: kite a bunch of paper zepplins. Round 1: Kite Sappiron around her chamber for 1 minute. Round 2: Kite Emalon the Storm Watcher for 1 minute. Round 3 (this is the crazy one) Kite Flame Leviathan for as long as you can. Who ever kites him for the longest amount of time wins.

Race: You will start in one location and begin to make your way to your destination, you can use anything to get to the destination faster EXCEPT NO WARP-NPC or WEBSITE TELEPORT. You can use your mounts, flight paths, hearthstone, spells, unstuck and other things except the NE wow made stuff.

Race 'N Raid: This is very similar to Race but your destination is a raid instance and once everyone gets there, we will raid it. (This does NOT exclude going to Stormwind etc.)

Assassin: I will give you guys a name of an npc and you will find him/her and kill. Who ever kills the npc first wins. (If the target is neutral, all you have to do is right click an enemy, right click another enemy and then right click your target. Doing this will allow you to kill your target even if they are neutral) You may use ANY resources you please and you can also try to kill other assassins going after your target.

I will have more events as i come up with them Smile
Back to top Go down
brootpwnz
Admin
brootpwnz

Dairycow's Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairycow's Events   Dairycow's Events EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 am

i was also thinking about a 1v1 knockout if anyone is interested in that..
Back to top Go down

Dairycow's Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GanKsTeRz :: Announcment-
Jump to: