GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are they updaten this server here soon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

Are they updaten this server here soon? Empty
PostSubject: Are they updaten this server here soon?   Are they updaten this server here soon? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Are they updaten this server here soon ??
Back to top Go down
brootpwnz
Admin
brootpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Are they updaten this server here soon?   Are they updaten this server here soon? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 am

Yeah they are but i am not sure when they will do it. They have needed more people to get one the ptr that way we can test it with alot of people and see how stable it will be but noone seems to want to play on it because there is no warp npc. That my friend is dumb they dont have them in retail i mean come on it will be fun playing without the warpnpc.
Back to top Go down
KillerCobra
KillerCobra

PostSubject: Re: Are they updaten this server here soon?   Are they updaten this server here soon? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 am

i think it will be fun but im not on it because ive been trying to work on my main to get him in the all epic i know thats bad but im trying Crying or Very sad but i will be there soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they updaten this server here soon?   Are they updaten this server here soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are they updaten this server here soon?
Page 1 of 1