GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you who were online for this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

For those of you who were online for this. Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who were online for this.   For those of you who were online for this. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Well today Assistant Head GM Juviuz resigned from neverendless.

He tried to leave with a bang I suppose.
He gave random players legendary/donor gear.
Did global announcements like
"Enjoy your last few days playing on a dying server".

He also made a post which was quickly deleted, but luckily I managed to view it first.

Quote :
Hello all Staff on Neverendless-WoW.

Here is my Resignation.

I would also like to share a story with you all.

First of all I would like to thank every each one you for my time here on Neverendless. I used to love Neverendless and it's community but not anymore. I am rather dissapointed on how things are being made. The idea of an organized Staff and a satisfied Community were just dreams, though I have to say that I admire you Liamm (BloodedMayhem) for your professionalism, without you, the Staff would've been dead already, however I think I speak for the majority of the Staff and Players when I say that the "High Council" of Neverendless is nothing more then a gready and selfish man. I don't blaim Blackswann either however, without the Staff you're nothing Blackswann and you should be a shamed of your actions.

I will now count several actions made by Blackswann during my time here on Neverendless and now I can't hold my tongue any further.

1. A player from Heaven Shall Burn named Bellatrix paid for a GameMaster position. 1500$ due to a "mistake" which you claimed. However when this person got banned for mass-killing players we got to hear that this ban was not justified and you unbanned her.

2. The Orange Core Project: In my opinion, very good though if someone could hold it's promises. 95% Functional Quests? Guildbanks, gems, glyphs for players which were said to be transfered? You also said our Developers were going to transfer ARCEMU Commands AND a working ticket system for our GameMaster's which apparently wasn't true either. Half of the command list I made apparently doesn't work for the GameMaster's because they can crash the server?

3. Infront of GameMaster Elezar and other Staff, Blackswann said some lovely words for it's Admin's and Staff. Which is not accepted or tolerated, keep your trash-talk to yourself.

In public Blackswann banned [IS] Faceticious BECAUSE of her accent and being fake? Young enough to be his daughter and not smart enough to ask you questions? What's that? Racism, which is not tolerated either. You said that The Rippers wasn't a worthy leader and that all of his Staff was "trash" you also said that Lornhane wasn't able to administrate a Staff Group and not being able to delegate it's Staff Members.

I know I will be forever IP banned from this forum and from Neverendless for forever, but guess what? I don't really care, I am just glad I got to know all the amazing Staff, the wonderful Community and it's players.

I did respect you Blackswann but not anymore, in my eyes you're a dictator and I hope this server die because of your actions. The players deserve more then this and so does the Staff as well.

I have set all the Moderators and Admins on the forum to regular users so they can't IP ban me because I want all the Players and the Staff to see this post before I'll get IP banned.

Thank you!

ERIN GO BRAGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Dairycow
Dairycow

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who were online for this.   For those of you who were online for this. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 am

wowaweewa
Back to top Go down
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

PostSubject: Fuck him...   For those of you who were online for this. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 am

i disagree with all of his points ! Why ?
Because Blackswann is the best server owner , i mean look at neverendless-wow , when you play on it , you will find a great community to stay in.
+ take a look at the Bugs that were fixed in the orange core ! ,these fixes made neverendless-wow the best server you can find anywhere.
"Enjoy your last few days playing on a dying server" Dying ? i totally disagreed with this point... Neverendless-wow is not dying , its getting better and better , How is that ? Remember how neverendless-wow was like ? Lags,tank n spank,Crashes every 30 minutes and Worst thing.. Role backs...
Anyways , neverendless-wow won't die , only if Blizzard took it down , But i blev they can't

Regards Zorya
( Sorry if there was any grammar mistakes Shocked )
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who were online for this.   For those of you who were online for this. Empty

Back to top Go down

For those of you who were online for this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GanKsTeRz :: Trash-
Jump to: