GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emm.. kicked from guild....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rixity

Emm.. kicked from guild.... Empty
PostSubject: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 pm

So it seems i got kicked out of guild yesterday... just came in online and i noticed someone has kicked me out of guild...
So i've been playing in this guild for more then a week and I had no problems with noone so I am just curious ... who did it and why? It happened right after I was tanking in a raid in TOC yesterday... Guild seemed pretty good and boom... kicked out... wtf?
It's not like I'm crying or smthn but any chances getting back? Question
Back to top Go down
Dairycow
Dairycow

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 pm

well... i didn't kick you BUT i can tell you why you might have been kicked. You had less armor than a dps feral druid and you were tanking TOC Razz
Back to top Go down
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

PostSubject: Reason   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi there , maybe you were ranked as nabs , the Guild master (Brootpwnz) Was kicking nabs out of the guild , so you can get back in Smile
but don't forget to make your promotion application Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

PostSubject: You was kicked for 1 reason 1 reason ownly   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 pm

You didnt get on vent r u didnt ask for a promote on this website so .. like it r not that is why you was kicked sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
brootpwnz
Admin
brootpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 am

Yes i pruned the members if you were kicked the reason was because you were ranked as nab if you would like to get back in the guild you will have to whisper me in game and also you will have to get on ventrilo.
Back to top Go down
rixity

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 am

LOL i have ventrilo for months already and i have talked on it with kittykat and others in raids and so on, who can prove it.... after the core i probably lost my Raiding promotion...
Back to top Go down
rixity

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:29 am

everythin ok CLOSE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Dairycow
Dairycow

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 am

Closing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emm.. kicked from guild....   Emm.. kicked from guild.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Emm.. kicked from guild....
Page 1 of 1