GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol Empty
PostSubject: Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol i was on bloodcreater at the time to in the raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dairycow
Dairycow

PostSubject: Re: Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 pm

ye, we were not ready for onyxia yet. We need to wait until they fix naxx 25 man hc and then to ulduar 10 man (also when it is fixed) then hc. Then we do onyxia, then we do toc. Boom, we all geared XD
Back to top Go down
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

PostSubject: kk cool :D   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm

o one more thing lol .... i ownly got one char that needes geared it is bloodcreater.. Very Happy dairy u need to help me get him geared bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aereus

PostSubject: Re: Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 am

i been offline for about a week trying to fix my computer got my other one running currently downloading WoW and patches and everything right now cant wait to comem help with these raids woot lets get Epic and pwn face!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=719606454&r
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

PostSubject: WOOT!!!   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 am

WOOOT LETS DO IT :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol   Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm when we going to do another raid we failed the last one bad lol
Page 1 of 1