GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did you choose your class and spec?

Go down 
+6
mardy88
pakey
Zorya
Gaoliang
PeeKingDuck
Dairycow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dairycow
Dairycow

Why did you choose your class and spec? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 am

I chose enhance shaman because of this video, i've already shown this to a lot of my friends XD
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&#/watch?v=xd08-n2JIDs&client=mv-google

Last edited by Dairycow on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeeKingDuck
PeeKingDuck

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 am

originally chose mage b/c of orangemarmalade's famous 1vs2 also from past mmorpg games.

now i play paladin b/c of how versatile it is.
Back to top Go down
Gaoliang

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 am

On retail I started with a rogue, didnt like that so much so I tried druid. Thought that was OK but just not my thing, then tried a mage and loved it.

When I joined NE I first rolled a Warrior, but didnt like that so much. Then a mage because of all the good memories I had with that on retail and well apart from all the bugs that should make mages even more powerful it is still a lot of fun.

As for spec, I went arcane here because it is more powerful and with slow I don't loose my way to control the enemy. Although on retail I was frost but that was mostly because I did more raiding.
Back to top Go down
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

PostSubject: Reply to dairycow   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

i choosed Paladin , Because he is the best class in wow Smile
Its the best class because Pallyz can Tank , heal , Dps , Pvp
As for the spec im holy and retri Smile , Because i love to PVP with my retri spec and Raid with my holy spec Smile

Also started a rogue because it makes me feel like a NINJAA Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
pakey
pakey

PostSubject: Im paladin   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 am

First time i played WOW i did not know anything about the classes, i choosed paladin becouse it sounded good.

Nowadays i havent any other character, i am very happy with my pala and have lot of fun, although i have a protection spec and with not very good armor, so in pvp.... but i hope to improve this in the future.
Back to top Go down
mardy88

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 am

Hmm.. I started with (ally) druid... since it seemed the easiest class to play with for beginners. Then I got my (ally) DK cuz looked mean nice and mean.. but found a lot of talent spec were bugged in 3.1.3. (now should be fixed with 3.2.2a. Went to (Horde) Ret Pally since its a nice OP class on NE. Holy is my off spec and mainly play as Ret. And then made (Horde) Rogue nice class since can walk around stealth great for pvp and pve.

And looking forward to make a shammy, mage and warrior. XD
Back to top Go down
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

PostSubject: Nice :D   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

NICE hehe but shamans are allways badass ... when in epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brootpwnz
Admin
brootpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Rogue sub
Back to top Go down
Setcky
Setcky

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm

well i choosed hunter because i got inspired again ^^ i just recently been playing Frozen throne on Garena and completed the campaign again ^^ and completed the rexar caimpaigne and that inspired me a little bit Smile beside in 3 years of wow i haven't really played much as a hunter so i gave it a try and i like it! Smile My spec. is Survival and beast because On wotlk i have heard that is the best For pve and they are dam right! ;D
Back to top Go down
Hellbringer
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Hellbringer

PostSubject: Setcky man u post to much just saying :D   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 am

Setky man u post to much just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Setcky
Setcky

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Is that bad? Very Happy i think not ;D
Back to top Go down
vicarious
vicarious

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 am

Hmhmhmh....
Well I chose undead WARLOCK cuz they look wicked! And the main reason is ...They can pwn paladins easy Smile)) bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your class and spec?   Why did you choose your class and spec? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your class and spec?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GanKsTeRz :: Chatbox-
Jump to: