GanKsTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of the ganking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aereus's Promotion App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aereus

Aereus's Promotion App Empty
PostSubject: Aereus's Promotion App   Aereus's Promotion App EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 am

1)Do you have vent , Can you talk and listen or only listen? i can talk on vent and listen and im always on vent whenever i play because i love interacting with guildies and i get to know them better and i have more fun when i can hear them and talk.

2)Do you feel like you are very active within the guild and participate in guild events, raids etc. ? i feel i am very active in the guild i play like 5-8+hours a day lol im always down for guild raids im always trying to get raids going when i can with the guild and always check guild first for people to come raid with me b4 i advertise raid.

3)Do you want to be promoted to a Gankster or Raider? (Gankster is for pvp, Raider is for raiding) Raider.

4)Did you read the guild Rules ? Are you following the rules? Yes i did, and i fully follow them.

5)Why do you want to get promoted?. These are NOT yes/no questions i want to get promoted because i am a very active player in guild and WoW and i would like to keep raking up so i will in the future be able to help organize raids and events, and make things fun for guildies and im a good funny guy so i get along with ppl very well. i would like to take neccessary steps in the guild to rank up and have more pull in say in guild decisons and other things. : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=719606454&r
Dairycow
Dairycow

PostSubject: Re: Aereus's Promotion App   Aereus's Promotion App EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

For the future, please post in the corresponding apllication thread. This keeps the forums looking a bit cleaner and helps organize things.
Back to top Go down
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

PostSubject: Accepted :)   Aereus's Promotion App EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:44 am

Application accepted Smile . /w me in game for a promotion
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
Zorya
Admin
Zorya

PostSubject: Re: Aereus's Promotion App   Aereus's Promotion App EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 am

Moved to trash Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ganksters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aereus's Promotion App   Aereus's Promotion App Empty

Back to top Go down

Aereus's Promotion App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GanKsTeRz :: Trash-
Jump to: